Happy Friday you lovely bunch! I am incredibly thankful to Claudia from Claudiamariefit for nominating me to do the One Lovely Blog Award Tag. Claudia has a beautiful blog and you really have to check it out before you continue to read on! I love being nominated for these things because it means you can get to know me better and I can also get to know you lot a bit better too!
I will list 7 (random and hopefully interesting) facts about me and will nominate some fellow bloggers which I believe are worth checking out and who I would like to know more about!
Let’s get started:
- I am really good at procrastinating. Any time that I have something important to do I will always find myself sitting reading blogs or watching random Youtube videos. I really wish I was one of these people that gets stressed and does something about it but unfortunately I am not.
- I have a love for pickles. Yup, you did read that correct!! I don’t know why but I just love them. There is a restuarant near my house that does deep fried pickles and they are truly my life – super yummy! I also recently discovered Pickle Pringles and they are amazing too 🙂
- I am always hungry. It is extremely rare for me to pass down food!!! It is a true curse to say the least!
- I am a student. I just completed my HND at Aberdeen College in Administration and Information Technology. I will be starting 3rd year at Robert Gordons University in September and I am extremely nervous about it!
- I worry A LOT. I am always worried about what other people think of me or how they view me. I worry most about my friends and their happiness. I would go above and beyond to make sure my friends are happy! (Yup I’m a sap!!)
- I have a ridiculous amount of lipsticks. I recently hit around the 70 mark which is almost sickening however lipstick is my favourite item of makeup so I don’t mind too much! Just makes it so difficult to choose what to put on everyday!
- I recently just bought my first car! It’s a blue Peugeot 206 and it used to be my mums. It is pretty beat up and old but I love it anyway. I don’t actually drive yet but am learning 🙂
I nominate the following for The One Lovely Blog Award:
7 hopefully interesting facts about me! Let me know an interesting fact about you in the comments!