After a fairly long post yesterday I figured I would do something a little shorter and easier to read. Although I am not taking part in a Secret Santa this year at my old work we would do one between the managers and we always had a good laugh doing it. Through this experience I’ve learned that there is usually a budget of £10 – £20 so I figured I would put together a list of gift ideas that are £10 and under to spark some imagination!
1. Socks are a simple and easy gift to give to someone so why not make it some overly festive ones especially for that Humbug in the office! These ones from ASOS are just £5.50 right now!
2. A cute or funny mug can usually go down a treat! I think these pastel monogrammed mugs from Next are great and they are only £5 which mean you could even throw in some fluffy socks and a sachet of hot chocolate for under £10
3. A Portable Charger is great for both males and females and of most age groups too. They come in all different designs and sizes and are a fab and practical gift. This one is by Goji and is on offer for £7.98 from Currys!
4. The Body Shop do lovely little gift sets for most of their products and these sets cost an amazing £6. Each box contains a 60ml shower gel and a 50ml body butter in the scent of choice and with 7 scents to choose from there is definitely something for everyone.
5. The good old Hair and Body duos are often a safe option. You can find like a million different variations of these in Boots and this particular one is £6!
Other ideas could be;
- Make up products
- Personalised Notebook
- A framed print
- Board games / drinking games
- Alcohol (super easy one)
- Christmas decorations
- Cocktail kit
- A book
The options are truly endless but I hope at least one of these have helped! If you have any other ideas please feel free to add them in the comments and I can update my bullet list with credit to yourself! 😊
Bye for now!