I was nominated by the gorgeous Kirsty to do the Happiness Tag. If you like beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts then I highly suggest that you go check out her blog! She is a lovely person and an incredible blogger.
5 Things That Make You Happy
- Stationery – This may be a strange one but I am quite honestly addicted. Notebooks in particular! I just cannot help myself whenever I see a pretty notebook. I guess the work part about it is that I then don’t want to use them because they are so pretty! Please comment below if you have this problem too! 🙂
- Online Shopping – Yup, spending my hard earned monies. I definitely prefer buying online simply because of the ease of doing it and also I can be quite awkward and stressful in busy situations so sometimes town just isn’t the place I want to be. I generally have to mentally prepare myself to go into town for shops.
- New Products – I absolutely love to try new products. I love researching about them and then of course writing about them for you guys. I’m not sure what it is that beings me joy about it but whenever I get something new I just get so overexcited!
- Food – If you say food doesn’t make you happy then I feel like you are lying to yourself a little! Meal times are the best times. Whether it is a healthy chicken salad, a cheat day McDonalds or treating yourself to a nice meal out. Put food in front of me and i’ll pretty much be your best friend.
- Pugs – I think this one could be quite controversial. I know many people absolutely hate pugs but I can’t help but be in love with their little scrunched up faces! I don’t own a Pug currently but I will cry at one walking past and my boyfriend is well aware that when we have our own place we are having 10 😛
5 Songs That Make You Happy
- Ghost by Halsey – I quite recently discovered this song and honestly it has been played in the car non stop. Halsey has an incredible voice that is just so relaxing and the beat of the song is catchy and feel good too.
- Happiness by Alexis Jordan – Is this a cheat because it’s called happiness? I was 15 when this song came out in 2011 and yes I still listen to it. It has such a catchy tune that just sticks in your head for the rest of the day especially the humming!
- Hymn for the Weekend by Coldplay – Coldplay released this at the end of last year and both my boyfriend and I have been loving it since. Definitely enjoying the new sound of Coldplay.
- Niave by The Kooks – I have loved this song since it came out in 2006 (making me 10 years old). It was my sisters boyfriend – now husband – that got me into them. He used to play their CD non stop in the car and in the house whenever they were babysitting me and it has just stuck with me.
- Vanilla Twilight by Owl City – Honestly most Owl City songs make me happy. When I was in sixth year at school and was having bad days I would listen to their entire Ocean Eyes CD and it would always guarantee to bring a smile to my face. There is just something about the style of music that they have that is just feel good!
So there we have it, The Happiness Tag and a little bit more about me.
5 Bloggers I Nominate
What makes you happy, I want to know! 🙂
How could I forget to mention stationery in my happiness tag!
The Kooks are a favourite of mine too! Love getting to know you even better, Holly 🙂 x
Did think you would have mentioned it haha!
Thanks Kirsty x
Thank you for the mention. Your answers were quite interesting. Enjoyed it.😊😂
Thank you! I look forward to reading yours 🙂
Thank you x
Great Tag, i also have the same problem with stationery i end up not using them because they are soooooo cute….
Regarding the online buying….i love it..it helps me relax and stay focus..and there is something ure eagerly waiting 4…..
I spent £10 on a gorgeous hardback notebook and have absolutely no use for it!🙈 I am so glad I’m not the only one!
And online shopping.. i also spend alot of money on wirthless things…#addicted
Oh most definitely! I always spend that bit extra for the free delivery as if it actually saves me money
oooh i love this post! new products is definitely one of the things x
Thanks lovely! There’s just a weird excitement from it right?! X
This is such a lovely tag! Happy to read what makes you happy. I am inspired to write one myself
[…] was nominated by the lovely Holly, to do this tag. she is such an amazing person, so sweet and so kind so you should definitely check […]
I can relate to your answers, haha!
Also, I’d really appreciate if you could follow my blog. 🙂