HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- My first resolution is to say YES more. There is times in my life where I feel like I don’t do enough and I worry that as I am growing up I’m going to run out of time to do things. I need to learn to say yes more to doing activities with my friends and trying new things!
- SAVE SAVE SAVE! I’m 21 and realistically I would like to move out by the time I am 25 or so but we all know moving out is not as simple as it sounds! It’s darn right expensive! I would like to save at least 50% of my monthly earnings and put it into a savings account that I can’t touch. If you have any tips on other ways to save money please let me know!
- Complete Tough Mudder! Myself and 9 colleagues have entered into Tough Mudder to support the Ronald McDonald House Charity. For me, it would be a huge achievement if I manage to complete all of the obsticles and make it to the end of the course. Of course this means a lot of hard work and training!!
- Use more natural products! This year I would like to focus a lot more on natural and cruelty free products. This means going through everything I own and ditching some (probably a lot more than I realise!)
- My fifth and final resolution is to spend more time with my family. I take my family for granted for sure and I really want to manage my time better and balance my uni life, work life and social life better to fit in much more time to be around them.
I feel like I have given myself a very realistic set of resolutions and I truly believe I can stick to every single one! What are your New Years Resolutions? Let me know in the comments below and let me know if you are good or bad when it comes to sticking to them!
Bye for now,