Sorry for the delay on this post! Huge thank you to the beautiful girls, Bervin and Lucy over at Beebeautifulll for kindly nominating me to do this award! These girls are incredible and their blog goes with it! Definitely worth checking them out x
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 3+ bloggers
- What’s your blog name and why did you name it that? Basically I am not very creative or inventive with usernames and what not and so my blog name is simply my surname. Sorry for such an underwhelming answer but what more can I say? 🙂
- How long have you been blogging for? I started blogging on the 28th of March however it only started to really kick off around the end of April due to being on holiday.
- How many followers do you have? 65 lovely followers
- Who was your first follower? The lovely Evie was my first follower and you should all go check her out!
- What got you into blogging? I always wanted to blog but never really had the confidence and it wasn’t until my friend Kirsty mentioned getting into it that I thought “Why not?, What’s the worst that could happen?” and I’ve loved it since.
- What is your favourite part about blogging? I love sharing my experiences and favourite things with my readers and I love the sense of pride and achievement that I get from blogging and knowing that people want to read.
- If you could change anything about WordPress/Blogging, what would it be? I find wordpress confusing to find other blogs to follow and I also find it difficult to make the appearance of my blog look better. Maybe I am just dumb but I feel like little prompts would be helpful!
- Why do you continue to blog? I continue to blog because it simply makes me happy to be in my own little world for a while and I hope that I can make good friends through doing it!
The bloggers we nominate are:
Have fun girlies x
This is such a cute tag! I’ve never seen it before which is weird as I’m always on here reading other people stuff. Great job xx
Thank you! If I’d known I would have tagged you! xx
Lovely post! Your answer for 6, I totally relate! xx
Thanks lovely xx