I know I know, usually these are done in the year before your birthday but I didn’t think 24 before 24 sounded as good?? That, and I hope my wee blog is still running when I’m 30! I thought it would be nice to post something a little different and create a life bucket list. As I complete things I’d love to score them off and record when I completed them.
- Buy a House
Buy a Car[ Completed 27th January 2020. I bought my beautiful wee Fiat 500 and called her Flora ]
- Visit India
- Adopt a dog
- Start a family
- Have Christmas abroad
- Learn a second language
- Take up a new hobby; crafting perhaps?
- Run a 10k
- Run a half marathon
- Learn how to make an item of clothing
- Get a tattoo; I would love the quote “without struggle there is no success” and/or a paw print
- Volunteer in a foreign country
- Volunteer in the UK
- Interail around Europe
- Complete an online course
- Have a solo trip away
- Take a dance class
- Take a cooking class
- Visit New York at New Year
Start a YouTube channel[Completed 10th November – Find my channel here]
- Hit 1k subscribers on YouTube
- Learn to meditate
- Attend a Grand Prix
- Live away from Aberdeen
- Get Married
- Purchase a designer handbag
- Go camping
Go on a gals holiday[ Completed 13th January 2020. First of many gals holidays. Went to Paris with Robyn and Paige for 5 days ]
- Complete a 30 day challenge
I think these are all very manageable things to complete through-out the next 6 years! Are you keen for anything I’ve mentioned on my list? Have you created a list like this? Leave it in the comments for myself and others to read!
Have you read my Travel Bucket List??